SUNY Mascot Madness 2015!

Hey there my fellow Rammies,

Guess what is right around the corner?! No, I’m not talking about spring, although that is around the corner too. I’m talking about March Madness and in our case, Mascot Madness! This year the voting is set to begin on Monday March 16th. Yes, I know that is the beginning of our Spring Break BUT we need to help our awesome mascot Rambo! I know I will be voting at every chance I get and you should too!

ramboDuring the First Annual Generation SUNY Mascot Madness, Rambo had made it to the Final Four but lost to New Paltz’s Hugo by 241 votes. We were so close to being the best mascot out of the 64 SUNY schools! Last year, Rambo lost to Plattsburgh’s Burghy Cardinal by 190 votes in the first round. So this year we need to make a comeback and show the rest of the mascots that Rambo is the best SUNY Mascot!

This year the voting for Round 1 opens on Monday March 16 at 12:00pm and closes Thursday March 19 at 4:00pm. You can visit Rambo Theram’s Facebook page, Farmingdale State College’s Facebook page or the Rambassador’s Facebook page for more information. I am also including the link here so you can jump to the webpage to vote for Rambo (http://ow.ly/J0pPc). You are allowed to vote once per browser per device per day, meaning you can vote on Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Opera all on one device. If you have all of these browsers on your device, then you can vote 5 times on your device and if you have 3 devices with all of those browsers, then you can vote a total of 15 times in a day.

Let’s show Rambo our support and thanks for being the best mascot that we have! Also ask your family and friends to vote for him as well (or you can borrow their phones/devices and vote for them. ) Let’s Go Rambo!

Your Rambo-voting Rambassador,

Kaitlyn M.