London Adventure: Last Day :(

Journal entry thirteen (Tuesday)

Well, there is not much to say about this journal entry, besides the fact that this is the day that we left London. I can honestly say I had the most amazing time of my life in London, meeting the most amazing people, and developing friendships that will last me a life time. The plan ride was nice and relaxing, and Michelle and I could not stop eating the whole plan ride home. Also we matched sweaters! We were so cute! Once we got back to the states it was time to say goodbye. I have to say that there was not a dry eye in the house, after I started balling my eyes out! This experience will be with me for the rest of my life. Not only was this trip extremely educational, but also super fun! I want to thank my amazing Professors for being able to make my trip such an amazing one! Professor Steve Keeler and Jack Rosenberry, I want to thank you again, for making this experience, a lifetime memory that will always bring smiles to my face! London 2014 always and forever! The best way to start off a New Year!

Thank you for keeping up to date with my London experience! It was truly amazing, and I believe that everyone should take at least one study abroad while they are in school! It is simply Magical!! 

IMG_8515 IMG_8517 IMG_8516 IMG_8519 IMG_8520 IMG_8524 IMG_8525 IMG_8528XOXO Lisa <3