London Adventure: Day Twelve!

Journal entry twelve (Monday) 

On Monday morning, I went to the changing of the guards with the rest of the group. I saw the guards march and scream, which I thought was very amusing. I had to jump from spaces to get a good view and picture, but I managed! After the changing of the guards, I headed to Victoria station to catch the bus to the Harry Potter studios! I went with my roommate, and we had a ton of fun! The experience, I have to say was simply magical. On our way back, I ran into some of my other friends who were headed out to the Ice Bar, I decided to go because it was our last night. I am so happy I went. The Ice Bar was so cool! We had to wear a jacket and gloves to protect us from the cold, and got drinks in frozen ice glasses! After the Ice bar, I went out and explored parts of London with a few of my friends. We went to Brick lane, which is a really artsy part of London, with a ton of graffiti all over, but this Graffiti was pure talent!  We also ate at this really ethic looking bakery and wondered around the streets, until we came to Picadilly Circus. Once we arrived at Picadilly, Tiger Tiger was not charging a cover to get in, so we went into the club and got free drinks from some people and danced the night away. We met so many new people and had a great last evening. Once we got back to the hotel, we decide to stay up the rest of the night, since it was like 3:30 in the morning when we got back. So the rest of the night, we were finishing packing and just talking about life and how much we are going to miss this wonderful experience we had.

Check back for my next post, which is my last day in London! 🙁

IMG_8291 IMG_8293 IMG_8401 IMG_8404 IMG_8416  IMG_8467 IMG_8476 IMG_8480 IMG_8483 IMG_8489XOXO Lisa