Halloween!!!

Hello my lovely readers! Halloween is in the air and do I have a great blog for you this week! I am going to tell you all about my top three things that I enjoy most about this holiday!  Here we go!

1. Baking the Sweetest Treats! -Every year on Halloween my sister and I bake a nice sweet treat!  This year, we made Frankenstein cupcakes…IT’S ALLIIIVVVEEE!No need to be afraid my lovely readers, they are the cutest cupcakes that I have ever seen!  Take a look for yourself!
  2. Pizza Galore!-I know that it sounds like a stupid tradition but to my sister and I it could be the best part.  After my sister is done trick or treating, we get into our pajama’s and eat boxes of pizza and think about the cool candy that she collected.  I love this part of Halloween!
  3. “I want Candy!” –To me, the best part of Halloween is seeing all the costumes that come up to my door and the way that the little kids say, “Trick or Treat”.  The amounts of candy that we get every year multiplies as the years go by.  One year, we ran out of candy and we had to start giving away our candy.  What a mess!

Well, that is it for now my readers!  I have Halloween business to get to!  Have a spook-tactular day!

Rammy Liv.