Amazing Adventures!

Hello! Long time no blogging right? Well do not fret for it is a new semester and I am here to write, write, write! I cannot wait to tell you all about the awesome retreat that the Rambassadors just took! I think after hearing what we did you guys will all be lining up to go and give it a try for yourselves! Ready? Here we go!

On Friday, September 5, 2014, your Farmingdale State College Rambassadors went on their annual retreat.   Now, this is not like the other retreats that we have had in the past; this one was unique in what we did. We went to Adventure Park! If you do not know what Adventure Park is do not worry for that is why I am here. Adventure Park is located in Wheatley Heights (just a quick 10-15 minute drive from campus), and is a zip-lining and fun swinging in the trees park! We had a ton of fun! Eileen Webb, an advisor for this year said, “Adventure Park was the perfect place to hold the Rambassador retreat this year! All around me I heard people laughing and helping each other through the obstacles. It really was the perfect team building experience”! I totally agree Eileen! This was the greatest retreat that I have ever been on. From the laughing constantly to helping each other whenever it was needed, this retreat was a success. On behalf of my fellow Rambassadors and myself I want to thank Nicole, Katy, Eileen and Will for taking us and spending the day with a bunch of college kids; we really appreciated it.

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 6.32.27 PM

That is all for today my friends. I have a paper due tomorrow and I need to finish it!

Please stay tuned for more on everything Farmingdale!

Fare and be well; let the words be yours for I am done with mine.

Rammy Liv