Spring Break 2014~Day One and Two

IMG_8766Hello loyal readers!  How are we all doing today?  This is a very exciting week! Are you curious as to why?  I guess I will tell you; it is spring break!  I know it is very exciting for all of us Farmingdale State College kids.  What are you all doing on this lovely, yet cold week?  I am in Newport, RI!  I cannot wait to tell you all about my vacation so far!  I will be writing every time I get the chance! Here it goes!
This vacation is a little different than any other vacation that I am used to.  This is the first time that we are going on vacation just my dad and I for a couple of days.  We left on Sunday and boy has it been amazing.  We arrived a little after there and boy did our legs feel like Jell-O!  After we arrived, we did not do anything but sit and relax in front of the television.  Boy, was it relaxing.

IMG_8764On Monday, we did nothing but work. My dad did some filing and alphabetizing and I wrote two papers! Later tonight, the two of us are going out to this really awesome restaurant called “Fathoms”. I secretly think of The Little Mermaid whenever I hear it and I start singing, “Fathoms Below”(hehe).

Ooops it is my turn to get ready for dinner! I cannot wait to see what tomorrow is going to bring. All I know, is that I am going to see my aunt and my cousin and her girlfriend tomorrow! How exciting does that sound?!IMG_8765

Until next time my readers!

Fare and be well; let the words be yours for I am done with mine.

Rammy Liv <3