Spring Break 2014- Day Five and Six

IMG_8797All aboard!  Yes, my fellow readers I am writing to you while I am on a boat.   I am currently, well while I’m writing, on a ferry on my way back to Newport.  It is going to be one heck of a couple of days.  I cannot wait to tell you all about it. Here we go!

Day five is probably my favorite day of the whole vacation. We are going to the aquarium!  We will be visiting the Mystic Aquarium in Mystic Connecticut.   My favorite part of today was seeing the penguins.  I have always wanted a penguin,  but everyone told me that I could not  have one.  If Mr. Popper can have penguins then why can’t I?!  Anyway, along with the penguins we saw beluga whales, manta rays (my sister calls them “happy pancakes” adorable!), turtles, sharks, and many more.  I love this place.  There was even a special exhibit about the “Titanic”.  It was cool to learn so much about that unfortunate event.    After we left the aquarium, we got back in the car and drove the rest of the way to Newport where we just relaxed and went to dinner.  It was a great way to end the perfect day.

On day Six, we saw my aunt again.  Not only that, we were able to walk around town and see all the sites and people and be “tour-ons” like my dad would say.  It was pretty awesome to be able to experience this awesome town for the second time.  When my aunt arrived, we gabbed and gabbed until we went for an amazing dinner at this little Italian place called “Saradella’s”.    After dinner, we walked around again and got some ice cream!  It was a great way to spend the night.
That is it for now my readers!

Fare and be well; let the words be yours for I am done with mine.