London Adventure: Day Six

Journal entry six (Tuesday)

On Tuesday morning, I went to the BFI library, which holds a ton of British media books, magazines, newspapers and even international reading material as well. After BFI, I was able to have a backstage tour of the theater that is going to present the Flying Princess later that evening. The theater was so very cool, and I was able to see the different types of props that the cast uses. What looks like wood, is actually foam! The BFI library is extremely resourceful and if I lived in London, I would take full advantage of its valuable resources. It has international information and helps out a bunch of students who want to read anything in their library database. After the tour, I went to the Tower of London, and saw the Crown Jewels with a bunch of the girls. We went to see the Harry potter filming location at Grace street as well. After that, we went to see the Kensington Palace. Since it was getting dark, we decided to just leave and come back another day because we could not see much. After we got back to Glouster road, we went to Byron to get dinner, than back to hotel. Later that evening, we went to the see the Flying Princess. After the Flying Princess, I went out with some of the girls to my new favorite FroYo place in London called Snog. Its my spot whenever I go back. After relaxing in the hotel from the long day, we went to one interesting night club. No one was their besides us. It was such a Snookie and Jwow moment. We had so much fun though and made the best of it.  

IMG_8060 IMG_8020

Check back Daily for some more stories regarding my London adventure. 

XOXO Lisa