FSC Fashion Photo-shoot

Good evening my dear readers!

Today I thought that I should do something a little bit different. Today was my first fashion photo-shoot for my photography I class and boy, was it awesome. Not only is this my first time doing a shoot without my professor walking my class through the different shots and backgrounds but it was also my first time using my new DSLR camera! I had such a fun time working with my two group members as well as the four models that were assigned to pose for my group. So in honor of the photo-shoot, I thought that I should show you guys some of my previously done assignments before this class. Although I probably have quite a few beautiful shots of the gorgeous models, I haven’t had a chance to go through approximately 400+ photos that I had taken today. I promise that once I have looked through them that I will display a few that I have taken. So without further ado, here are my shots from my previous assignments.

Project One is called “Alien Invasion”,

LED Humingbird lightSpider Web Ocean with bushes

Project Two is called “Vision: Ballerina”,

Ballerina Photo-shootBallerina Phot-shoot mackey01

Project Three is called “Rule of Thirds”,

Big Tree My Niece Emilee Sprial slide pole

and lastly, Project Four is Wendy Kempler Exhibition Gallery Photos.

hyena sculpture horse sculpture wolf sculpture

Well that’s all I have to show you guys for now. Let me know what you think in the comments below (and even different ideas of what I could photograph in my free time that you’d like to see). I can’t wait to show you my photos from today’s photo-shoot!

Farewell my friends, until we meet again.

Your favorite Rammie,

Kaitlyn M.