Winter Break Diary

Hey everyone!

Hope you are doing great! (WELCOME 2014, Yeiii) !

I’m finally back from my winter break… Can’t deny it was awesome!

In this “Winter Break Diary” I chose ten pictures representing the best memories I had. Here they are:

1. Final Grades

fall grades

The moment I see my final grades is when the winter break starts! I was so happy and proud of myself. Hard work truly pays off.!

2. Lil Brother came to visit

lil broI was  sad knowing that I was supposed to spend Christmas in the U.S. alone… But then all my worries went away when my little brother came to spend the holidays with me! His name is Enmanuel. He is a senior in high school and he wants to major in computer programming. We fight a lot… but that’s what brothers do! I can’t live without him. #FamilyFirst

3. Christmas in Atlantic City

christmas

We went to visit some family members in Atlantic City. Had a lot fun going places and building memories. Here’s a picture of us that I like.

4. Meeting Jennifer Lopez

jlo

Believe it or not.. I found JLo when I was going to take the 6th train on Whitlock Ave, The Bronx. It was rainy Sunday morning and Jennifer Lopez was recording her video “Same Girl”. At first, I didn’t realize it was her…I walked next to her and we even got inside the train. OMG!!!! It was such an amazing day for me. I was with my brother and cousins. We took a lot of pictures of her but couldn’t take one with her because the security guard didn’t allow us.

5. Ice Skating

ice skating

The truth is… I don’t know how to skate! It was my brother’s first time and he did better than me! (I’ve been in this place 3 times know but I never learn

🙁

🙂 But it was so much fun. We met people and spent a wonderful time with our cousins!

6. Roommate’s Reunion

roommates

January 2014 came and I went to my island: Dominican Republic. I was extremly HAPPY! 🙂  There’s nothing like being home and spending time with the people you love <3 . The day after I arrived I went to visit my dear roommate Laura. We had an amazing day with our families.

7. Date Night

date

I also spent quality time with my Fiancé. We went to several places but a really special night was Jan 8th. It’s our special day and we went out to celebrate our 1st year of engagement. 🙂

8. Children International

children int

A really good memory… Meeting the kids my roommate Laura is sponsoring through Children International. Made me realize how blessed I am for everything I have. There are so many people out there without the same opportunity as me. It also made me think about sponsoring a child myself.

9. Walking around….

IMAG1416

I went to several places…but walking around the Colonial Zone in Santo Domingo was memorable. I usually never go there but when I do, I admire the true beauty and the history behind that part of the city. I’m very proud of my background! I LOVE DR

10. Photoshoot

Those who know me well understand how deeply I love to take photos! There’s always an excuse for a photoshoot 🙂

In the picture: Me and my Mom matching outfits with different colors. “Like Mother, Like Daughter”