FSC LOVES Fashion (Details)

Hey Everyone!

I’m so excited to introduce my new project “FSC LOVES Fashion”.

The idea started when I realized how stylish some of the students are on campus! Farmingdale State College has a LOT of fashionable students that embrace their #CollegeStyle the best way they can. It is so exciting to meet people from different majors and with different interests but looking great embracing their own style!

How to participate:

1-      Upload a picture of your outfit (collage format recommended) and a sentence or word describing your style for that day.

2-      Use the Hash tag #FSCFashion

Three ways I can get your picture:

1-      I will be doing the “fashion cool hunting around campus”. I’ll probably take a picture of you!

2-      Upload your picture to twitter and tag @vianna_fsc. This is the fastest way I can get your pictures! (Don’t forget to use the HT #FSCFashion)

3-      You can send them through email to this account: sendyourpic@live.com

***When sending your picture by email don’t forget to put your name, major and a description of your outfit***

Prizes & Blog Posting

The best 5 #CollegeLooks will appear on the blog! The 1st place winner will get the prize. The other 4 will appear on the blog as well. Each week there will be a different prize.

The price announcement will be via Twitter. Please follow @vianna_fsc and @FarmingdaleSC for the updates.

This is an example of how you can make your collage with the outfit

collagesample

Get ready to show other students how AWESOME your #CollegeStyle is!!! Let’s demonstrate other schools that FARMINGDALE LOVES FASHION #FSCFashion #CollegeLife #CollgeStyle

Thank you Guys for reading my post!!!  See you soonVR