Nominations for the Chancellor Award for Excellence in Classified Service
We are currently seeking nominations for the Chancellor Award for Excellence in the Classified Service for the 2020-21 academic year. The Award was created to recognize classified employees, in a manor similar to faculty and professional employees, for excellence and superior service to our students and the community at large.
Classified Service employees include:
- Office and Administrative Assistants
- Library Clerks
- University Police and Security Officers
- Cleaners and Janitors
- Maintenance, Janitor and Grounds Supervisors
- Maintenance, Plant Utilities and Facility Operations Assistants
- Trade Specialists and Service & Repair Mechanics
Nominations may be submitted by a supervisor, coworker or other campus colleagues.
Published on January 26, 2021