NY State Senate and Assembly Internship Info Sessions 9/1-8
August 31, 2015
Information Sessions for recruiting students for two internships
Tuesdays ~ 9/1, 9/3, 9/8 from 3:05-4:20 p.m.
School of Business Building Conference Room 113
- Stipend of $4,900-$5,000 for the Spring 2016 undergraduate semester
- Full semester of ACADEMIC CREDIT
- ALL MAJORS and ALL SCHOOLS are encouraged to apply
- Excellent networking and career building opportunity
- Applications are available now through the Dean’s Office.
- Please note, students may apply to both the Senate and Assemble internships.
- Deadline for application submission is October 15, 2015.
- Please submit application by paper through the Dean’s Office.
For more information, contact Natalie Walsh/ School of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org; 631-794-6208 or http://www.farmingdale.edu/business/nys_internships.shtml