Delicious P.O.P’s Dining

There are many food options on campus. My favorite place to eat on campus is P.O.P’s Dining. P.O.P stands for pay one price. The names suites such a fair price because the dining hall is all you can eat buffet style. The dining hall is available for any person that wants to eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Residential students can use their student IDs to have access for meals throughout the day. The hours are also convenient; the hours are from 7:30am to 8:30pm. There are only a few small breaks that the P.O.P’s dining is closed to switch over from breakfast to lunch and lunch to dinner. There are sections within P.O.Ps dining such as a pizza area, a sandwich deli, a home food station, a grill food area, and a beverage area. Each of these sections has different choices. The Dining hall is even open during snow storms on campus. During the blizzard, the employees at the dining hall were passionate about serving us food.

I love the food at P.O.P’s dining because there are various options in throughout the day. During breakfast, my favorite meal to get is eggs, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes. I usually have two to three plates because it’s all you can eat. I have to have a cup of coffee in the morning and P.O.P’s dining serves a delicious brew of coffee that would wake-up any person. Lunch is scrumptious as well; everyday there is a different selection of cooked foods. For example, the home station would sometimes serve pasta and steak, and another day meatloaf with mashed potatoes. These are just a few mere selections that pay one price offers.

The staff is so professional and courteous. My favorite person and P.O.P’s staff member is Caroline. She is such a sweetheart. She always is kind and asks you about your day while she serves you food. We talk about the food, our lives, music, and any topic on our minds. She is stationed at the home section at the dining hall. I always walk out of P.O.P’s dining hall with a smile because of her.

There are many activities within the dining hall. Sometimes there are multicultural food events on campus. P.O.P’s dining deliveries such special food choices. Some events include super bowl dinner, Latin American dinner, Italian foods, thanksgiving, Christmas and many more events. There are many events that clubs on campus hosts within P.O.P’s dining. Sometimes, there are raffles within the dining hall that students can participate. The prizes vary from stuffed animals to electronics. I remember during valentine’s day, I won a basket of chocolates. The chocolate was delicious and I shared it with my friends.

Overall, I love P.O.P’s dining because of its delicious service. There is always something going on at the campus center. If it’s not raffles or giveaways, there are always student clubs that partake an event. As seen in the pictures, there food looks scrumptious and it’s the best food on campus. I would recommend this food to my friends on campus.