- News 12: Missed money: Analysis finds billions in unclaimed college aid features Diane Kazanecki Kempter, Director of Student Financial Services
- Innovate LI: Codagenix scores again: $3M to hunt down deadly RSV features the biotech tenant at Broad Hollow Bioscience Park and Codagenix co-founder
Dr. J. Robert Coleman
- Amityville Record: Amityville resident receives STEM Award from magazine features Dr.
Three professors in the Department of Security Systems and Law Enforcement Technology were honored recently by the Long Island Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, for their presentation on the Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation.
Dr. Brian Kelly, Dr. Michelle Miranda and Professor Dave Panetta led a discussion titled “Reid it or Not: A Case Study in the Perception of Deception Detection Techniques in Public and Private Sectors.” Dr. Kelly won a Best Paper Award for the paper on which the discussion was based.Continue reading →
Thursdays, 11 a.m. Ram Nation Radio
Just a reminder that Campus Times has partnered with Ram Nation Radio to bring you “Around the Dale” – the program that features the latest in campus events, and announcements about things important to you. Listen to Ram Nation Radio.
“Around the Dale” also includes an interview segment, where we chat with professors, administrators, students, alumni and more.Continue reading →
Whether it’s sports, campus happenings, pop culture, interviews or your favorite music, Ram Nation Radio has a program for you. Here’s the list of what’s broadcasting this semester. Tune in now!
- Monday, 9:15 – 10 a.m. – Alyssa Chirico highlights the latest pop culture news.
- Tuesday, 11:10 a.m. – noon – Dan Roller hosts a round table discussion about everything New York sports. Call 631-420-2219 to join the conversation.
Kids at The Children’s Center are getting a leg up in our multi-cultural world by being taught Spanish by FSC students. Toddlers, Pre-School and Pre-K children are learning a second language, in a program that’s run in conjunction with FSC’s Department of Modern Languages.
And, says Stacey Albitz, director of The Children’s Center, it is the only project of its kind on Long Island.
The program had a soft launch last spring semester,Continue reading →
Kevin Murphy at the Health & Wellness Center reports that FSC’s recent blood drive set a new record for donations: 203 pints versus the previous record of 163.
Even better news, the 203 pints will help save more than 600 lives.
Bravo students, faculty and staff.Continue reading →
Wednesday, 10/25, 6 – 9 p.m. Campus Center Ballroom
Dental hygiene students will present their research posters.
Come to learn about the latest in oral care products. Refreshments will be served, and prizes will be raffled.
For more information, email email@example.com or 631-794-6451.
Please print Dental Hygiene Symposium and post.Continue reading →
When you meet a person with a Guide Dog… here are a few very important things to know:
- Guide dogs are working; please don’t pet or distract them while they are in harness.
- Do not feed a guide dog. A guide dog’s balanced diet and feeding times are strictly monitored for good health and reliable schedules.
- Want to assist a person with a guide dog?