- Miami Herald: Knott’s Berry Farm plugs into virtual reality, the new park thrill on the cheap features Dr. Martin Lewison
- SBU Happenings: Students Share SUNYCON Experiences features RAM program coordinator and senior professional communications major Justine Finch Beringer ’17.
- LA Times: Bob Iger says no to virtual reality headsets at Disney parks, aims for augmented reality instead features Dr.
- Big Ideas/SUNY Blog: A New Partnership Between Higher Education & Industry Opens Doors to Careers is an article about a partnership between Farmingdale and National Grid.
- SUNY Faculty Senate Bulletin: Celebrating New York and New Yorkers is an article by retired SUNY Distinguished Service Professor Daniel S. Marrone about Elizabeth Kortright Monroe, wife of President James Monroe and New York State’s first First Lady.
- Los Angeles Times: Knott’s Berry Farm plugs into virtual reality, the new park thrill on the cheap features Dr. Martin Lewison.
- Sports Marketing PR Roundup: We Can Never Get Enough of Sports Doing Good; Meet Sab Singh, The Man Behind the Site.
- Los Angeles Times: Disney to Invest Big Money on a Struggling Euro Disney features Dr. Martin Lewison
- Newsday: Schumer urges study of New York State small plane crashes features Dr. Michael Canders
- Newsday: New York Institute of Beauty students shine at Fashion Week
- WAMC Radio: Sen.
- Newsday: SUNY chancellor endorses gov’s tuition plan, addresses criticisms features President Nader
- Long Island Business News: Preparing tomorrow’s scientists yesterday features Dr. Veronica Henry
- Newsday: George Riefenstahl’s layup with 0.6 seconds left gives Farmingdale State Skyline title
- Newsday: Skyline Conference championship: Farmingdale State Vs. Sage
- The Patch: Farmingdale State College Alumni Awards Dinner Coming March 30
- The Patch: Farmingdale State College Honors Massapequa Park Resident with Alumni Award
- The Patch: James Durant Named to College Council At Farmingdale State College
Students from Professor Orla LoPiccolo’s
Newsday: State to launch study of Bethpage groundwater plumes announced at press conference at Farmingdale State College.
Newsday: Route 110 Project Needs Cuomo’s Muscle mentions Farmingdale State College.
Newsday: Cuomo’s College Tuition Plan Comes with Unclear Costs, Benefits mentions Farmingdale State College.Continue reading →
- My Long Island TV: Give Kids a Smile at Farmingdale State College features faculty and students from the dental hygiene department.
- Long Island Business News: Keeping Students Involved, Well Beyond Graduation, features an interview with Alumni Director Michelle Johnson.
- Long Island Business News: Ones to Watch in Education features Katy Greene,
- Dr. Lynn Marsh (above center) of the dental hygiene department recently attended the opening bell ceremony at the Nasdaq Stock Market with Stanley Bergman, CEO of Henry Schein. Nasdaq was celebrating Give Kids a Smile Day.
- News 12: Long Island Naturally: House Plants features Dr. Jonathan Lehrer discussing how house plants may improve your health.
- Newsday: Job market for LI college grads starts to improve features interviews with Cheryl Stratigos and Lauren Leigmann ’16.